DÉTAIL DU COURS/STAGE
Languages: English, Espagnol
The Abstract Watercolour Portrait workshop is a class designed to learn how to create fluidly watery abstract pieces on thick paper. In a freeing and abstract way, we will be using color theory as an inspiration source and abstract shapes to define a beautiful composition, using or not realistic elements, and or elements from nature or surroundings. We will be gathering inspiration, using reference images if desired, a basic understanding of color and how it works, layer and depth understanding, and adding color to make the composition stand up. This class is for basic levels and you need no experience to create and join this course. We will explore
- Gathering Inspiration through color, geometrical shapes and nature if desired.
- Harmonious Color Combinations.
- Creating Depth, Building Layers.
- Defining Areas of Interest
- Adding Accent Colours
- Focal Point
- Learning about Composition and Harmony.
Aucun pré-requis nécessaire
- Heavyweight Paper (Watercolor Special Paper).
- Palette of Aquarelles
- Aquarelle Paint, bring variety (Preferably).
- Brushes for Aquarelles / Water. Different Sizes, at least one big Rounded.
- Water Spray Bottle
- Golden Paper.
DATE DE LA (DES) SESSION(S):
LE 28/10/2023 10:00 -13:00
LE 11/11/2023 10:00 -13:00
LE 18/11/2023 10:00 -13:00
LE 25/11/2023 10:00 -13:00
INSCRIPTION ET INFOS: